The Academy of Osseointegration’s 2021 Virtual Meeting will provide a unique, exciting and interactive experience with several benefits, including an incredible value for your educational dollar extending well beyond the meeting, meeting organizers said.
Attendees of the AO’s virtual meeting will experience the following benefits:
- Programming at your discretion. With both live and on-demand viewing options, there is no need to worry this year about having to choose between high-quality presentations, the AO said. All presentations will be available through the end of the year.
- Increased C.E. credit. In all, 55 hours of continuing education will be offered – an increase of more than 77 percent. C.E. credit will be available until June 14, 2021.
- Virtual exhibit hall. Chat one-on-one with industry representatives, see product videos and collect important product information. Exhibits will be available through December 2021.
- Corporate forums. A wide range of corporate forum presentations by numerous companies will be featured live March 9 to 11. Get up to speed on the latest developments in craniofacial implant technologies before the main meeting begins.
- Incredible educational value. All of the academy’s innovative programming and the virtual meeting experience are being offered at incredible registration fees, the AO said.
The AO looks forward to seeing you March 12 to 14.
For further information and registration visit: https://ao2021.osseo.org/register-here-2021-ao-annual-meeting/
Source from: https://ao2021.osseo.org/
June 18-20, 2021. Phoenix, Arizona.
As the largest event dedicated to dental hygienists, this meeting is just for you!
Recorded webinar - Oral Surgery - Prof. Testori
Sinus elevation surgery has become a sought-after part of implant dentistry. Procedures have evolved over the last 25 years to a point where sinus grafting surgery is considered one of the most...
Oral Hygiene & Prevention 17 June 2021
Authors: Monica Giani, Umberto Pagliaro, Lorenzo Franchi, Roberto Rotundo, Michele Nieri
Purpose. The aim of this randomized clinical trial with blinded examiner was to compare the efficacy of four different methods of enhancing oral hygiene motivation in: (i) reducing the full-mouth...