Over 1.5 days in Chicago, APS Members and colleagues enjoyed relevant education in advanced prosthodontics and implantology, interdisciplinary instruction led by world-renowned experts, and networking and social events designed to inspire good conversation and build meaningful relationships. Discussions centered around the future of prosthodontics and the achievability that arises from interdisciplinary collaboration between clinicians and laboratory technicians. All attended, including APS Members, Non-Members, Prosthodontic Specialists, General Dentists, Laboratory Technicians, and Dental Industry Specialists. ADA CERP Continuing Education credits have been distributed.
The 93rd Annual Meeting featured the following world-renowned invited speakers:
• Petra Guess Gierthmuehlen
• Mario Imburgia
• Ronald E. Jung
• Joseph Kan
• Sonia Leziy
• Jose Carlos Martins da Rosa
• Edward A. McLaren
• Ricardo Mitrani
• Panos Papaspyridakos
• Irena Sailer
APS Meeting Goals
• Highlight the integration of the dentist's clinical expertise, the most current clinical scientific research, and the patients’ needs and preferences
• Provide interdisciplinary instruction and advanced knowledge in prosthodontic education
• Provide an international representation in the prosthodontic field
• Create an environment for networking, professional interaction and knowledge sharing among participants
Discover more at: https://www.prostho.org/annual_meeting/
Author: Tommaso Albonetti
With electric events, dynamic speakers, hot-off-the-press content, non-stop inspiration, the ADA is proud to present a reimagined annual meeting that is sure to make you smile. Meet. Play. Learn....
Oral pathology 04 August 2021
Authors: Marco Campana, Mariani Umberto, Valeria Martini, Riccardo Bonacina, Sonzogni Aurelio
The Objectives of this work are to propose a literature review from 2008 up to 2018 about oral manifestations of sarcoidosis and scar-sarcoidosis and to introduce a rare case of a primary intraoral...
News 04 August 2021
Oral pathology 02 August 2021
Authors: Emanuela Serritella, Paola Di Giacomo, Chiara Vompi, Gianni Falisi, Carlo Di Paolo
Aim: This study aims to compare the epidemiological data of three cohorts of dysfunctional patients attending to the Clinical Gnathology Service of “Policlinico Umberto I University Hospital...